So there's a 1% chance everything will click in place and a 99% chance that everything is still foggy or got even foggier. Best of luck to you. Cheetahbreeze
We're at the last two customers now! the pov is very unreliable, more on that later esp in the epilogue. epilogue comes out tomorrow although tbh it poses more confusion than actual answers.
So a lot of things are still up in the air. Reading every single word carefully helps create a better picture in the reader's mind yet still, everything remains confusing. Fourth CustomerFifth Customer
A few updates: Title change from A Lunatic Who Sells Normality to A Madman Who Sells NormalityThis short story is quite ambiguous and should not be taken at surface value. There is a lot of room to theorize as the story unravels and you discover more about the MC and his shop.From here on out, … Continue reading A Madman Who Sells Normality Chapters 2-3
Hello its cheetahbreeze and I'll be kicking off our second translation project with A Lunatic who Sells Normality by Can't Remember My Name. This is a horror short story that focuses on the detriment of the societal ideal of "normalcy". It does get pretty creepy, so be forewarned C: I will probably release the next … Continue reading Welcome A Lunatic Who Sells Normality!